Click here to register
- Half marathon 59,- €
- Marathon 79,- €
Impressions of the Ring Running Series 2021
The entry fee includes the following services:
- Entitlement to participate in the respective Ring Running Series event.
- officially measured (with AIMS certificate) course, ideal for setting a new pb, asphalted throughout and in perfect condition
- Secured course of the event
- Personal start number
- Electronic timekeeping
- Finisher medal
- Personal certificate for download
- high-quality nutrition at aid stations along the course and at the finish line (by AMSport, Globus, Coca Cola, Bitburger)
- Luggage storage
- cloth deposit at start area
- Medical assistance on the course
- Secured event course according to Covid-19 regulations
- Mouth-nose protection (mask) in the finish area
- free parking facilites close to start and finish area
Why it’s worth attending the Ring Running Series on November 27, 2022? -here are 10 good reasons why you should secure your starting place today:
The Ring Running Series on November 27, 2022
Please find all information about the thrid edition of the Ring Running Series on November 27th, the schedule and the course map here
Get your AMSPORT® Endurance PowerSet – Test Package!
All specials around the race can be found here.
The minimum age requirement for the respective distances is
- Half marathon: 16 years (age group 2006 and older)
- Marathon: 18 years (age group 2004 and older)
Please note: Registration for minors must be done by a legal representative.
Declaration of consent of a legal representative form
Participation is only intended for runners. Participation with inline skates, bicycles, scooters or other aids as well as prams, animals or similar is not permitted. You can find our conditions of participation here
Here you can find the announcement of the event: 27. November 2022 – Marathon and Half Marathon
Combination-Ranking “King of the Ring” and “Queen of the Ring”
In 2022 there will be two editions of the Ring Running Series at the Hockenheimring.
19. März: Halbmarathon
27. November: Halbmarathon und Marathon
Start at both events and take part in the “King of the Ring” or “Queen of the Ring” combination rankings automatically: the fastest overall time will be awarded on November 27th! Du kannst hierbei wählen, ob du im November über die Halbmarathon- oder Marathon-Distanz starten möchtest.
Collect race kilometers at the partner events Ring Running Series and the Hockenheimring-Lauf of the ASG Tria Hockenheim! The following races will be counted:
- Ring Running Series 17. Oktober 2021 (Half Marathon and Marathon)
- Ring Running Series 19. March 2022 (Half Marathon)
- 25. ASG Tria Hockenheimring-Lauf 1. November 2022 (5km-Run and 10km-Run)
- Ring Running Series 27. November 2022 (Half Marathon and Marathon)
Attractive prizes will await the participants who have run the most kilometers in the context of the above-mentioned events.
Do you also want to collect kilometers on the legendary race course? Get your race slot for the Ring Running Series and the Hockenheimring-Lauf now!
You want to participate as a team?
Benefit from many advantages if you register at least 4 participants per club or running club:
- Running together: you have the possibility to go on the course in a common time slot within our provided “Rolling-Start-Procedure”. This way you can also cheer each other on during the run!
- Special award: attractive prizes await the 3 groups with the most participants!
- Unforgettable moments: get your exclusive Ring Running Series – team photo on the winner’s podium of the Hockenheimring
- Register by November 20 at the latest at https://ringrunningseries.com/anmeldung/ for the Ring Running Series on November 27.
- Please enter your team name when registering (note: the team name must be identical for each team member to ensure correct assignment).
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and name a contact person of your team, so that we can coordinate the photo session with you.