- Half marathon 59,- €
- Marathon 79,- €
If you have any questions about registration or the Ring Running Series, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Impressions of the Ring Running Series 2021
The entry fee includes the following services:
- Entitlement to participate in the respective Ring Running Series event.
- officially measured (with AIMS certificate) course, ideal for setting a new pb, asphalted throughout and in perfect condition
- Secured course of the event
- Personal start number
- Electronic timekeeping
- Finisher medal
- Personal certificate for download
- high-quality nutrition at aid stations along the course and at the finish line (by AMSport, Globus, Coca Cola, Bitburger)
- Luggage storage
- cloth deposit at start area
- Medical assistance on the course
- free parking facilites close to start and finish area
Why it’s worth attending the Ring Running Series? Here are 10 good reasons why you should secure your starting place today:
All specials around the race can be found here.
The minimum age requirement for the respective distances is
- Half marathon: 16 years (age group 2007 and older)
- Marathon: 18 years (age group 2005 and older)
Please note: Registration for minors must be done by a legal representative.
Declaration of consent of a legal representative form
Participation is only intended for runners. Participation with inline skates, bicycles, scooters or other aids as well as prams, animals or similar is not permitted. You can find our conditions of participation here
You want to participate as a team?
Benefit from many advantages if you register at least 4 participants per club or running club:
- Running together: you have the possibility to go on the course in a common time slot within our provided “Rolling-Start-Procedure”. This way you can also cheer each other on during the run!
- Special award: attractive prizes await the 3 groups with the most participants!
- Unforgettable moments: get your exclusive Ring Running Series – team photo on the winner’s podium of the Hockenheimring
- Register at https://ringrunningseries.com/anmeldung/ for the Ring Running Series
- Please enter your team name when registering (note: the team name must be identical for each team member to ensure correct assignment).
- Send us an email to email@example.com and name a contact person of your team, so that we can coordinate the photo session with you.
Collect race kilometers at the partner events Ring Running Series and the Hockenheimring-Lauf of the ASG Tria Hockenheim! The following races will be counted:
- Ring Running Series 17. Oktober 2021 (Half Marathon and Marathon)
- Ring Running Series 19. March 2022 (Half Marathon)
- 25. ASG Tria Hockenheimring-Lauf 1. November 2022 (5km-Run and 10km-Run)
- Ring Running Series 27. November 2022 (Half Marathon and Marathon)
Attractive prizes will await the participants who have run the most kilometers in the context of the above-mentioned events.
Do you also want to collect kilometers on the legendary race course? Get your race slot for the Ring Running Series and the Hockenheimring-Lauf now!